[R2R-OR] Wednesday, May 13th

Greta Bergquist greta.bergquist at state.or.us
Wed May 13 16:09:01 PDT 2020

Hello everyone,

Whew, it's Wednesday! It was great to see some of you yesterday and hear about what you're working on right now. I look forward to seeing folks next week on Tuesday at noon. I'll be out of the office the rest of this week, but wanted to leave you with Travel Oregon<https://traveloregon.com/things-to-do/trip-ideas/know-oregons-outdoors-right-now/> links - I am really missing being able to go to some of the beautiful places we have right here in our own backyards. The Travel Oregon Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/traveloregon/?hl=en> feed is doing a great job posting beautiful Oregon pictures -  it's not quite the same, but it still is good to remember there are beautiful places to go to again one day.

Take care,

Greta

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant
503-378-2528 | www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/?hl=en> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[cid:image002.png at 01D62941.03DC2360]