[R2R-OR] Ready to Read COVID19 Change Followup Form in Online Grants System

Greta Bergquist greta.bergquist at state.or.us
Fri May 29 15:44:30 PDT 2020

Hello everyone,

Wanted to give you a quick update to let you know that we've put a change form up in the online grants system.  If you have any changes to your Ready to Read projects because of COVID-19, you can let us know about it in your online profile. We will assume all changes you make are necessary and appropriate. These change followup forms will be due the same day as the Ready to Read 2020 final report, on December 1st, 2020. So if you don't wish to complete this now or you envision making additional changes this year, you don't have to do this now! This is a heads up for those of you who like to do things ahead of time.

How this works: If you are the person who submitted your library's 2020 Ready to Read application, you should have gotten an e-mail about this form earlier today with instructions. When you log into the system<https://www.grantinterface.com/Home/Logon?urlkey=slor>, you will see your applicant dashboard. Scroll down to see the followup form assigned to you. Click the blue "edit" button on the right hand side to complete the form. If you log into the system and don't see an active request to complete this form, it means we sent this form to someone else at your library. If the person managing your Ready to Read grant has changed and you'd like to update us, please let me know by replying to this e-mail.

Thanks so much and have a great weekend!

Best,

Greta

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant
503-378-2528 | www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/?hl=en> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[cid:image003.png at 01D635D0.424535B0]