[R2R-OR] Ready to Read Reports Open Now, Due December 1st

BERGQUIST Greta * SLO Greta.BERGQUIST at slo.oregon.gov
Mon Nov 2 15:58:07 PST 2020

Hello everyone,

Wow, we've made it to November 2020! It's time for the Ready to Read reports to be opened, and they are online. If you log into your online account,<https://www.grantinterface.com/Home/Logon?urlkey=slor> you will get to your homepage. Scroll all the way down to the bottom, the very last line should say "2020 Ready to Read Report" - to the right is a "edit" button, click that and you can get started!

You will be able to preview the questions, you can do all your work in the online system, it will save until you submit. If you used funds only for Early Literacy, you should see only those questions. If you used funds only for Summer Reading, you should see only those questions. Like any other technology change, it's our first time doing reporting this way, so we may have a few snags - Please let me know if you hit one and I can help!

One thing I'd like to highlight is that some libraries have had staff changes since this process started waaaaaaaay back in July 2019....which feels like 10 years ago now! We have done our best to update all contacts but we may have missed one or two. Please let me know if your library is having trouble accessing the account and I'm happy to make sure you can get in.

Thanks so much for all your work on your Ready to Read projects this year, and thank you for telling us all about it in the reports!

Best,

Greta

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant
971-375-3549 | www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/?hl=en> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[cid:image003.png at 01D6B130.F3993920]