[R2R-OR] Monday, November 16th Link to Book Bundles Virtual Meetup Tomorrow!

BERGQUIST Greta * SLO Greta.BERGQUIST at slo.oregon.gov
Mon Nov 16 11:04:38 PST 2020

Hello everybody,

Welcome to Monday and a new week! I hope some of you can join me tomorrow at noon to hear from library staff at Cedar Mill, Happy Valley, and West Linn libraries as they share their experiences curating books for their community in this challenging time. You don’t have to register, but there is a passcode, make sure you see it below! 😊 All library staff are welcome and we’ll record the session if you can’t join.

Topic: Book Bundles, Bags, Boxes: What’s Working?
Time: Tuesday, November 17th 12:00 PM

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89550282124?pwd=bEZtZXYyOUxRQmRib2hvd1NjcWFvQT09

Meeting ID: 895 5028 2124
Passcode: books
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,89550282124# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,89550282124# US (Houston)

Dial by your location
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
       +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
Meeting ID: 895 5028 2124
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kbBKvzeTt5

Best,

Greta B

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant
971-375-3549 | www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/?hl=en> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[cid:image001.png at 01D6BC08.455CFAD0]