[R2R-OR] Friday, September 25th

Greta Bergquist greta.bergquist at state.or.us
Fri Sep 25 11:47:55 PDT 2020

Hello everyone,

We made it to another Friday! I hope you are well where you are. We are very thankful for rain on the west side this week. I wanted to send a quick shout-out to Carrie Bushman and the library team in LaGrande, for making this cozy digital children's room<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/e/2PACX-1vT-zvEvhaWuQDkMUt5L9C5IMZG4Qu1OjB3Aqc_Jh59wc0TvtoeK-iJVpl47c2vizly5cmIyATYrxTTf/pub?start=true&loop=false&delayms=3000&fbclid=IwAR0N2uvN7AhiDnZuUESYYwmD2ZrYgAoRfsN8FJXq0BJhYOH4gA9e6v2BVag#slide=id.p> - I understand transitioning from mostly in person to mostly virtual services continues to present challenges, and appreciate your work in continuing to press forward!

I hope you all have a chance to rest a bit this weekend and look forward to seeing some of you virtually next Tuesday. In lieu of my regular office hours, there's a couple things happening over here:

Children's Services Division Virtual Programming Meetup: (Part of the CSD Virtual Performers Showcase, register here<Join%20Zoom%20Meeting:%20%20%20%20https:/us02web.zoom.us/j/89998202824>)
Tuesday, September 29th at 12pm

*        Join Zoom Meeting:    https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89998202824

*        Meeting ID: 899 9820 2824

*        Phone Numbers: 12532158782 or 13462487799

Virtual Meetup with Library Support & Development Services: (all Library Support staff will be here for a virtual open house!)
Tuesday, September 29th at 2pm

*        Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89287171203

*        Meeting ID: 892 8717 1203

*        Phone numbers: 669-900-6833 or 253-215-8782

Best,

Greta

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant
503-378-2528 | www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/?hl=en> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[cid:image003.png at 01D69331.B198F3C0]