[R2R-OR] Jefferson Teen Programming Grant Update

Amy Isted amy.isted at ccrls.org
Tue Aug 31 12:07:25 PDT 2021

Hello Greta,

In early July, I ordered a set of Ozobot Eva classroom set (12 bots). At
the time it was backordered, and I hoped it would come in 4-6 weeks.
However, I have yet to receive information about when they will be shipped.
I also ordered and received 3 tablets. Would it be ok for me to move
forward with teen programming using the tablets this month to complete the
grant report? If the robots come, I can incorporate them. I'm just not sure
they will arrive in time.

Thank you,

Amy

--