[R2R-OR] Ready to Read update

BERGQUIST Greta E * SLO Greta.BERGQUIST at slo.oregon.gov
Mon Dec 27 08:35:59 PST 2021

Hello everyone,

Happy Monday, all. Just a quick update to let you all know we have not yet received the Ready to Read checks to be able to mail them out to you. We anticipated being able to mail them last week before the holiday and I'm sorry for the delay. As soon as they go out, we will let you know they are in the mail.

Those of you with direct deposit,  I believe you should have a deposit already, but don't panic yet if you don't see it, there may have been a delay there as well. Again, as soon as we know more, we will let you know.

Best,
Greta

Greta Bergquist, MLIS, MAT (she/her/hers)
Youth Services Consultant
State Library of Oregon
greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov>  | 971-375-3549
www.oregon.gov/library<http://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>
Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[Title: State Library of Oregon]