[R2R-OR] 2022 Ready to Read Applications Open

BERGQUIST Greta E * SLO Greta.BERGQUIST at slo.oregon.gov
Wed Jul 7 09:20:19 PDT 2021

Hello everyone,

We did a soft launch of Ready to Read this year as the Public Library Stats also opened on July 1st, and a lot of other things were happening last week too!

We mailed grant amounts and links to the Ready to Read application to all 143 public libraries last week and you should have received them by now, let me know if you need additional information. You should also be able to find everything you need at the Ready to Read LibGuide<https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/readytoreadgrant/applicationguidelines>. Per usual, we've updated the application in hopes of better serving you and Oregon youth.

I'll be holding office hours a few times this summer specifically for Ready to Read and the first one is today! Don't worry if you miss it, there will be three more:

  *   Wednesday, July 7th, 1-2pm
  *   Monday, July 19th, 9-10am
  *   Wednesday, August 4th, 9-10am
  *   Monday, August 16th, 1-2pm

Virtual office hours will be at this Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/3170707432  The meeting ID is: 317 070 7432.  If you are unable to join from a computer, you can also call the following phone number 1-253-215-8782 and enter the meeting ID number to join via phone.

If none of the above options work for you to meet, please get in touch. I am happy to find a time to check in about your questions. Please be aware that the volume of assistance requests is quite high the last two weeks of August. Consider reaching out prior to August 17th for a timely response.

Best,
Greta

Greta Bergquist, MLIS, MAT (she/her/hers)
Youth Services Consultant
State Library of Oregon
greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov>  | 971-375-3549
www.oregon.gov/library<http://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>
Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[Title: State Library of Oregon]