[R2R-OR] Tuesday, March 23rd Link for Summer Reading Programming Meetup NEXT Tuesday the 30th

BERGQUIST Greta E * SLO Greta.BERGQUIST at slo.oregon.gov
Tue Mar 23 13:15:10 PDT 2021

[a green and blue logo that says COLOR YOUR WORLD]Hi folks,

CSD had an awesome summer conversation<https://www.csdola.org/spring-workshop.html> last Friday. How are you all doing with programming for Summer 2021? Want to share what you're planning? Want to brainstorm new ideas for a colorful, fun summer outside? Next Tuesday, you're in luck! Join us for a brief overview about programming and a handful of ideas for a wide variety of age groups at the beginning of the hour. We'll spend the majority of the session in conversation about plans and ideas, so bring plenty of questions or brainstorms to share!

If you want in on the conversation, make sure you join us live. It's recommended you take some time to review the iREAD Resource Guide<https://www.ireadprogram.org/> ahead of time. If you have questions or suggestions, let me know!
Zoom Link: Greta Bergquist is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Summer 2021 Programming
Time: Mar 23, 2021 12:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88398149898?pwd=VjVaOWlSQkwvcS94UFNzTlZSV29DUT09

Meeting ID: 883 9814 9898
Passcode: reading
One tap mobile
+14086380968,,88398149898# US (San Jose)
+16699006833,,88398149898# US (San Jose)

Best,
Greta

Greta Bergquist, MLIS, MAT (she/her/hers)
Youth Services Consultant
State Library of Oregon
greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov>  | 971-375-3549
www.oregon.gov/library<http://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>
Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[Title: State Library of Oregon]