[R2R-OR] Ready to Read Office Hours Wednesday, 8AM

BERGQUIST Greta E * SLO Greta.BERGQUIST at slo.oregon.gov
Mon Aug 15 12:16:51 PDT 2022

Hello everyone,

Hope your week is starting off well! I wanted to send an updated link to office hours for Ready to Read this week – this Wednesday at 8AM! 😊 Any and all library staff with Ready to Read questions are welcome to attend to ask questions of any kind related to Ready to Read. (Or say hello!) Please note the password.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/3170707432?pwd=T2NreVlrNitOOFB1bitqcGRva3FRUT09

Meeting ID: 317 070 7432
Passcode: teens
One tap mobile
+14086380968,,3170707432# US (San Jose)
+16694449171,,3170707432# US

Best,
Greta

Greta Bergquist, MLIS, MAT (she/her/hers)
Youth Services Consultant
State Library of Oregon
greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov>  | 971-375-3549
www.oregon.gov/library<http://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>

[Title: State Library of Oregon]