[R2R-OR] Friday, July 29th Shoutout

BERGQUIST Greta E * SLO Greta.BERGQUIST at slo.oregon.gov
Fri Jul 29 16:19:07 PDT 2022

Hi everyone,

I sincerely hope you are all staying hydrated this week! Many, many, many of you<https://www.facebook.com/readinginelgin/posts/pfbid0P8Ct9TBXSm9JuoaAZsJpWqYMNQ8drCb7JQszSGrjsbrFhKuoqPERH2r61ah1r8hsl> have been good spaces for community to keep cool in, here's a few highlights to shoutout from this week:

  *   Corvallis has added additional family movies this weekend<https://www.facebook.com/cbcpl/photos/a.109096486664/10160012583811665/> as a way to stay cool.
  *   Suislaw had perfect timing with water slides at celebrations for summer reading.<https://www.facebook.com/SiuslawPublicLibrary/posts/pfbid0V83N7ta7f5dLEdY4cx7DQanLe4JZ6FuCDEdP5cZbn1xbvkrgpfmTc2h4f1CMnanxl>
  *   Albany also had perfect timing with STEM kits for pick-up focusing on cooling down<https://www.facebook.com/albanypubliclibrary/posts/pfbid02GjDbHmSxLmmhFs11a6HTQzWHonbkovwtn9HrKQNwhRVcqsWa8N2bmsmYPM7UUzohl>.

I know you're all doing what you can where you can, thanks so much for that this week. I hope you can take a break this weekend in a comfortable and cool space!

Best,
Greta

Greta Bergquist, MLIS, MAT (she/her/hers)
Youth Services Consultant
State Library of Oregon
greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov>  | 971-375-3549
www.oregon.gov/library<http://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>
Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[Title: State Library of Oregon]