[R2R-OR] 2022 Ready to Read Report Open

BERGQUIST Greta E * SLO Greta.BERGQUIST at slo.oregon.gov
Tue Nov 1 16:24:46 PDT 2022

Hello everyone,

The 2022 Ready to Read report is currently open with a due date of December 1st.

A note about contact info at your organization: We’ve *probably* updated your organization’s account with the correct people, but the system automatically assigns this report to whoever completed the 2022 application, which was waaaaaaaaay back in the summer of 2021. I have gone through every one and assigned to new folks, but it is highly possible I missed a couple and/or we may not have the most current info on the organizational account. If no one on your staff gets an automated email saying they have a task due in the online grants system, please let me know so we can make sure we have the correct, most current contact information in that online system – Thank you for your patience with our technology/people errors. 😊

I’m also hosting Ready to Read virtual office hours, which is a great time to ask questions. These are not meetings – they are drop in times. Hop online at any point that works for you during the scheduled time and leave when you’ve gotten your questions answered.

Office hours will be:

Thursday, November 10th: anytime between 4-6pm
Monday, November 14th anytime between 9am-11am
Monday, November 28th anytime between 11am-1pm

Zoom info:
Greta Bergquist is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Ready to Read Office Hours
Time: Nov 10, 2022 04:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/3170707432

Meeting ID: 317 070 7432
One tap mobile
+14086380968,,3170707432# US (San Jose)
+16694449171,,3170707432# US

Dial by your location
        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
Meeting ID: 317 070 7432
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcamfQwILE

Let me know if you have any questions and have a good week!

Best,
Greta

Greta Bergquist, MLIS, MAT (she/her/hers)
Youth Services Consultant
State Library of Oregon
greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov>  | 971-375-3549
www.oregon.gov/library<http://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>

[Title: State Library of Oregon]