[R2R-OR] Friday, September 2nd Shoutout

BERGQUIST Greta E * SLO Greta.BERGQUIST at slo.oregon.gov
Fri Sep 2 13:55:45 PDT 2022

Hello everyone,

We made it to Friday and to September, too. Today’s shoutout goes to all the unique and useful skills you as library staff bring with you to your community, which I thought of when reading about Emma in Lebanon<https://games.ala.org/gaming-librarian-spotlight-emma-fish/>. Every time I visit or talk with you all, I learn so much about the skills you bring to the table. It is a delight to see these gifts and talents being utilized! I hope you all have chance to relax and rest from your labors this weekend. See what I did there? 😊

Best,
Greta

Greta Bergquist, MLIS, MAT (she/her/hers)
Youth Services Consultant
State Library of Oregon
greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov>  | 971-375-3549
www.oregon.gov/library<http://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>

[Title: State Library of Oregon]