[R2R-OR] Friday, April 7th Shoutout

BERGQUIST Greta E * SLO Greta.BERGQUIST at slo.oregon.gov
Fri Apr 7 09:51:15 PDT 2023

Hello everyone,

Today's shoutout is for celebrating the deep bench of creative & talented Oregon authors and creators, especially those honored at the 2023 Oregon Book Awards<https://www.opb.org/article/2023/04/04/portland-oregon-book-awards-writers-authors-local-pacific-northwest/> this week.  I'm really looking forward to meeting a few of these folks at OLA shortly - Dane Liu, winner of the Eloise Jarvis McGraw Award for Children's Literature, will join us at Friday afternoon's Author Fair, as will nominees Zoey Abbott Wagner, Jenn Reese, and Sonja Thomas. (And of course additional Oregon authors who are just as awesome!) I hope to see a few of you there, and I hope you all have a great weekend.

Best,
Greta

Greta Bergquist, MLIS, MAT (she/her/hers)
Youth Services Consultant
State Library of Oregon
greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov>  | 971-375-3549
www.oregon.gov/library<http://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>

[Title: State Library of Oregon]