[R2R-OR] Shoutout for Friday April 28th

BERGQUIST Greta E * SLO Greta.BERGQUIST at slo.oregon.gov
Fri Apr 28 16:50:45 PDT 2023

Hello everyone,

Happy Friday! Today's shoutout goes to Mildred Whipple library in North Douglas county, where folks worked very hard to make their kids' nonfiction look fresh and appealing<https://www.facebook.com/northdouglaslibrarydistrict/posts/pfbid05rFPv2HijNYcyVFDSTiHgpkfUqxe6sEsWG2gmWKoWL3U1XcZL65rYscaMDQFJzKHl>. What a great job with lovely results! Thanks so much for all the work you do to continually improves spaces, collections, and services for your communities.

I so appreciated the chance last week at the OLA Conference to see so many of your wonderful faces. If I didn't get to say hi to you there, please feel free to reach out anytime for a phone, Zoom call, or to schedule a visit - I'm planning on visiting some libraries in July to see how Summer Reading is going, let me know if you want to get on my calendar!

And speaking of Summer Reading, if anyone's interested in one last Summer Reading meetup, please come next Tuesday at noon to share where you are in summer planning -  Bring your lunch! Any and all staff are welcome to attend. Have a great weekend, all!

Zoom Info:
Topic: Summer Reading Office Hours
Time: May 2, 2023 12:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89301569562

Meeting ID: 893 0156 9562
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,89301569562# US (San Jose)
+17193594580,,89301569562# US
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kyByEkLYN

Best, Greta