[R2R-OR] 2024 Summer Reading Webinar and Resource Guide Info

BERGQUIST Greta E * SLO Greta.BERGQUIST at slo.oregon.gov
Fri Dec 8 16:49:31 PST 2023

Hello folks,

I'm re-sending this e-mail to the Ready to Read list because I've gotten some questions about downloading and am worried we missed some of you! Below find instructions for downloading the 2024 iREAD materials, as well as other assorted summer reading info. Please let me know if you have questions and/or if we're not getting this to the correct person at your library.

Best, Greta