[R2R-OR] 2024 Ready to Read Quick Update

BERGQUIST Greta E * SLO Greta.BERGQUIST at slo.oregon.gov
Fri Dec 29 08:43:51 PST 2023

Hello folks,

This is an FYI for 2024 Ready to Read funds: Libraries using direct deposit, those funds have been deposited already. Libraries using paper checks, we have not mailed those checks because we haven't received them yet from the agency that processes payments for us. We will mail them as soon as we can after getting them in the New Year - Thanks for your patience and have a happy New Year!

Best,
Greta

Greta Bergquist, MLIS, MAT (she/her/hers)
Youth Services Consultant
State Library of Oregon
greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov>  | 971-375-3549
www.oregon.gov/library<http://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>

[Title: State Library of Oregon]