[R2R-OR] Summer Reading Statistics 2023

BERGQUIST Greta E * SLO Greta.BERGQUIST at slo.oregon.gov
Tue Sep 19 09:34:47 PDT 2023

Hello everyone,

This year (and moving forward), summer reading statistics are being collected in our online grant system. Those of you familiar with Ready to Read or Ross' work with the Public Library Survey will already know and be familiar with this system.  Because this is a system designed for grants, it's kind of odd at first, the language used is an "application" -  so you'll access the summer reading survey by logging in<https://www.grantinterface.com/Home/Logon?urlkey=slor>,  and clicking the "Apply" link at the top of your dashboard.

  *   If you've forgotten your password, enter your e-mail address and then select the "Forgot Your Password" link to follow steps to change your password.
  *    We understand there may be multiple people who need to work on this information and that is absolutely possible - the person who "applies" and starts the form can add other collaborators who can edit or submit if you wish. You can add as many collaborators as you need.
If you or your staff have questions during this process, please don't hesitate to reach out! I'm happy to help.

Best,
Greta

Greta Bergquist, MLIS, MAT (she/her/hers)
Youth Services Consultant
State Library of Oregon
greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov>  | 971-375-3549
www.oregon.gov/library<http://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>

[Title: State Library of Oregon]