[R2R-OR] Ready to Read Checks Mailed

BERGQUIST Greta E * SLO Greta.BERGQUIST at slo.oregon.gov
Wed Jan 10 09:43:39 PST 2024

Hello everyone,

I'm sorry the Ready to Read check/funding process has not gone as smoothly as we hoped this year. I wanted to let you know Ready to Read checks are in the mail to most libraries now. Because of miscommunications with our new finance staff at the Dept of Administrative Services, most libraries will be getting checks instead of direct deposit, even if you are set up for direct deposit. Please keep an eye out for your check!

There are 5 libraries whose payments are still being processed so we weren't able to mail a check at this time - I'll follow up in a separate email to those folks whose payments will be further delayed.

Again, we apologize for this delay and hope to make this process better for 2025.

Best,
Greta

Greta Bergquist, MLIS, MAT (she/her/hers)
Youth Services Consultant
State Library of Oregon
greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov>  | 971-375-3549
www.oregon.gov/library<http://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>

[Title: State Library of Oregon]