[Reading-For-Healthy-Families] What are other people doing?

Katie Anderson anderson_katie at oslmac.osl.state.or.us
Mon Dec 1 11:05:57 PST 2008

Hello!  A few RFHF participants are struggling to figure out how they are going to meet their 15 family requirement.  They asked me what others are doing to provide early literacy education activities for their first 5 families.  Unfortunately, I only know what two or three libraries are planning to do between now and their second training session.  Could you please help these folks get some ideas by sharing what you are planning to do?

Remember, to send email out on this listserv address it to:
reading-for-healthy-families at listsmart.osl.state.or.us

Thanks for your help!
Katie

               katie.anderson at state.or.us, 503-378-2528