[Reading-For-Healthy-Families] books in other languages

Katie Anderson anderson_katie at oslmac.osl.state.or.us
Fri Oct 17 14:15:35 PDT 2008

Hello!  I'm going to be working on the RFHF website the next few weeks.  I would like to add a section on where to find books in other languages.  Please email me to let me know your favorite place to purchase books in other languages.

For example:

Lee and Low Books
http://www.leeandlow.com/
Purchase books in Spanish and dual language.  Books in English that are culturally appropriate for a variety of other cultures--Asian, Middle Eastern, African, Native American, etc.

Katie Anderson
Youth Services Consultant
Oregon Center for the Book Coordinator
Library Development