[Reading-For-Healthy-Families] Library Logs due

Katie Anderson anderson_katie at oslmac.osl.state.or.us
Thu May 14 14:30:19 PDT 2009

Attention Library Staff:

Please complete and submit your RFHF library logs by Monday, May 18th. I have attached a blank log to this email for you to use, or you can get it online at: http://tiny.cc/w758C.  If you have any questions please email (katie.anderson at state.or.us) or call me (503-378-2528).

You all still have several months to meet your commitment of providing early literacy education to 15 families, but RFHF is in the midst of evaluating Year One so we really need you to submit library logs tracking the families you have served up to this point.  If you've served only one family, please complete and submit a library log so we can include that information in our evaluation.

Many of you have been submitting logs monthly, those of you who have done this do not need to re-send past logs.  Please send me what you have done so far this month.

Again, if you have any questions please email (katie.anderson at state.or.us) or call me (503-378-2528).

Thank you,
Katie

katie.anderson at state.or.us, 503-378-2528