[Reading-For-Healthy-Families] First Book Portland

Katie Anderson anderson_katie at oslmac.osl.state.or.us
Fri Nov 6 11:27:10 PST 2009

Hello!  I know that all of you work very hard to get as many books into the hands of children as you can.  Here is an opportunity to help children get books in a different way than through your program or library.  First Book Portland, a non-profit organization that gives away new books to low-income children, is at risk of closing because they are having a difficult time finding new board members.  If you are interested in supporting First Book Portland by becoming a member of their board please read the following email to learn more.  There will be an informational meeting for those who are interested on Thursday, November 19 at 7:30 at Cafe Pallino (3003 SE Division St. 97202)

If you have any questions please email portland_or at firstbook.org.

Thank you,
Katie

katie.anderson at state.or.us, 503-378-2528