[Reading-For-Healthy-Families] Rhymes: listen and watch online in English and Spanish!
katie.anderson at state.or.us
Wed Jul 21 15:55:29 PDT 2010
Want to learn some new rhymes and songs, but not sure how the tune and actions go? Listen and watch them online at: http://www.storyblocks.org/.
* You'll find rhymes in both Spanish and English.
* You can sort by age range: babies, toddlers, or preschoolers.
* Each video is only about 1 minute and features only one rhyme.
* Once you click on a rhyme or song, you'll go to a web page that includes the citation of the book the rhyme or song came from, tips from the person in the video, and the words and actions of the rhyme written out for you to copy, paste, and print.
* Some of the videos also include the baby so parents can really see what to do with their baby while singing and rhyming.
This is a wonderful resource, enjoy!
Support for Storyblocks
Rocky Mountain PBS<http://www.rmpbs.org> supports Storyblocks by creating and editing the videos, by hosting the videos on their server, and by promoting the videos through PBS channels.
Funding for Storyblocks is provided from a Library Services and Technology (LSTA) grant.
This project is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services.
Katie Anderson, Library Development Services
* Youth Services Consultant * Oregon Center for the Book Coordinator *
Oregon State Library, 250 Winter St. NE, Salem, OR 97301
katie.anderson at state.or.us<mailto:katie.anderson at state.or.us>, 503-378-2528
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Reading-For-Healthy-Families