[Reading-For-Healthy-Families] Library logs due

Diana Armstrong dianaa at multcolib.org
Thu Nov 4 10:33:21 PDT 2010

Hi, Katie. I attended the Reading for Healthy Families training, and I work
at a library. I am planning an event at my library for January, one that
will probably include about 20 families. In order to be able
to publicize events, we have to plan them a couple months in advance. Do I
still need to submit a log for the months before January?

Thank you.
Diana Armstrong, Belmont Branch, Multnomah County Library