[RFHF] RFHF Website: Extreme Makeover!

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Wed Aug 24 16:01:29 PDT 2011

Hello!  I have been very busy this month transforming the Reading for Healthy Families website now that we are nearing the end of the grant project (the end is in January 2012).

The website is now designed to provide early literacy information and resources to all early childhood professionals, rather than information on RFHF trainings etc. The goal of this website is to provide you and other early childhood professionals the support you need to provide early literacy activities, events, and education locally.  New research, resources, and information will be added as I learn about it.  If you know of a valuable early literacy resource that you think should be shared on this website, please let me know.  (FYI:  I also learned how to post the PowerPoints properly so you don't have to look at them sideways anymore!)

Here is a screen-shot of the new home page, go check it out at: http://www.oregon.gov/OSL/LD/youthsvcs/rfhf.home.page.shtml (it's the same URL as before).

[cid:image003.jpg at 01CC6277.1576F6D0]