[RFHF] Commitment reminder: pink sheets & library logs

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Tue Jul 12 11:49:55 PDT 2011

Attention cohorts 9, 10, 11, and 12:

There is a little confusion about tracking and reporting early literacy education sessions/families served.  RFHF trainings have ended, but the project is still going.

All RFHF participants have 1 year to meet the commitment of providing early literacy education to 15 families.  Those of you in cohorts 9-12 are still working towards meeting your commitment and still should be tracking the families or number of families they are providing early literacy education too.

What does that mean?

*         Healthy Start family support workers in cohorts 9-12 should still be filling-out and submitting pink sheets. Questions, contact Jerod Tarte at tarte at npcresearch.com<mailto:tarte at npcresearch.com> or 503-243-2436 x 103.

*         Librarians in cohorts 9-12 should be filling-out and submitting library logs until they have provided early literacy education to 15 families. Questions, contact me at katie.anderson at state.or.us<mailto:katie.anderson at state.or.us> or 503-378-2528.

How do I know if I've met my commitment or not?

*         When you have provided early literacy education sessions to 15 families and submitted pink sheets (Healthy Start) or library logs (Libraries) on those families/education sessions.

How much more time do I have to meet my commitment?

*         Cohort 9, your deadline is October 15,  2011

*         Cohort 10, your deadline is November 3, 2011

*         Cohort 11, your deadline is December 9, 2011

*         Cohort 12, your deadline is January 12, 2012

Can't remember if you're in cohort 9, 10, 11, or 12?  That's okay!  Here's a reminder:

*         Cohort 9 = Multnomah County

*         Cohort 10 = Clackamas and Marion Counties

*         Cohort 11 = Jackson and Josephine Counties

*         Cohort 12 = Baker, Malheur, Union, and Wallowa Counties

What about people in cohorts 1-8?

*         Their deadlines for filling-out and submitting pink sheets/library logs are long gone so they no longer need to do this.  They also had one year to meet their commitment of reaching 15 families.

I apologize for forgetting to send out the July Library Log reminder which may have contributed to the confusion.  I will send it out this afternoon.

Thank you,
Katie