[RFHF] End of a great job

Susan Lindauer susan.lindauer at state.or.us
Wed May 18 09:55:49 PDT 2011

Thanks so much, Joann, for all of your hard work and dedication to
implementing the RFHF project. We could not have done it without you! Your
talent, energy and coordination skills will be missed. Susan

Susan Lindauer, MSS, MLSP
Director of Resource Development and Public Affairs
Oregon Commission on Children and Families
530 Center Street NE, Suite 405
Salem, Oregon 97301
 Direct Line: 503-378-5149
Main Line: 503-373-1283
Fax: 503-378-8395
Susan.Lindauer at state.or.us

"You will not be known for the fruit you pick but by the trees you plant."
Proverb