[RFHF] Early literacy brochures available online

Rick Samuelson ricks at wccls.org
Tue Apr 2 10:09:01 PDT 2013

Looks good, Katie!

I just remembered that there is a new early literacy poster that was developed by Saroj Ghoting and the Library of Virginia:
English: http://www.lva.virginia.gov/lib-edu/ldnd/early-literacy/everchildr2r.pdf
Spanish: http://www.lva.virginia.gov/lib-edu/ldnd/early-literacy/everchildr2r-spanish.pdf

>From the tone of their website (http://www.lva.virginia.gov/lib-edu/ldnd/early-literacy/) I get the feeling that they are ok with folks printing the posters as long as they adhere to their print specifications: http://www.lva.virginia.gov/lib-edu/ldnd/early-literacy/print-specifications.pdf

It's a very pretty poster.  Bright and simple.

Rick Samuelson, Youth Services Librarian
Washington County Cooperative Library Services
(503) 648-9785 x5#