[Self-Management_OR] Looking for a LW Leader in the Gresham area

Living WELL living.well at state.or.us
Mon Mar 23 09:34:34 PDT 2015

Senior and Disability Services in Lincoln County is sponsoring a workshop in Fairview at the Bible Students Retirement Center. We currently have a newly trained leader who is connected with the group there and is looking for a co-leader. The workshop will be held on Thursdays from 9:30 am- 12pm and will begin as soon as we can find a willing co-leader from the area. If you have any interest in being a co-leader, please let me know and I'll connect you with our local leader.

Thank you,
Kaity Lundgren
Options Counselor/Living Well Coordinator
Senior and Disability Services
Oregon Cascades West Council of Governments
541-574-3752
203 N. Main Street, Toledo, OR 97391
klundgre at ocwcog.org<mailto:klundgre at ocwcog.org>