[Self-Management_OR] Upcoming CDSMP Trainings

Lavinia Goto lavinia.goto at nwsds.org
Wed Mar 1 16:23:33 PST 2017

Great. Let me know. I won't plan to do one unless there is an abundant number. If there is an overflow, I will plan to do it in May

Lavinia Goto, RN, CDE, MPH, MBA, DHA

Project Manager, Long Term Care Innovation, NWSDS

3410 Cherry Ave, NE, PO Box 12189, Salem 97309

Ofc: (503)304-3408

Cell: (503)602-8384

Fax: (503)304-3434

This message, including files attached to it, may contain confidential information that is intended only for the ADDRESSEE(S) named above. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination or copying of the information contained in this message, or the taking of any action in reliance upon the information, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the message from your system.

Thank you.