[Self-Management_OR] Hello! Train the trainer tranings in the near future

Celia Higueras celia at orchwa.org
Wed Jun 6 13:14:22 PDT 2018

Hello,
I hope everyone is enjoying the sun. We are looking to train 4 CHWs on the
living well curriculum so they can provide workshops for their community.
Are there any trainings coming up soon? I would greatly appreciate any
information.

Thank you!
Celia
Thank you,

Celia Higueras, Health Systems Director
*(*Pronouns: She/Her/Hers)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haA-saIzhOQ

*Oregon Community Health Workers Association (ORCHWA) *
*310 SW 4th Ave., Suite 900 | **Portland, OR 97204*

*Email: celia at orchwa.org* <ednaglena at orchwa.org>* |* 503-309-2694
cell* | www.orchwa.org
<http://www.orchwa.org/>*

*Please Think Green, only print if necessary!*

ORCHWA serves as a unified voice to empower and advocate for community
health workers and our communities.