[Self-Management_OR] December network call materials and follow-up items

Tori Scholl tscholl at comagine.org
Fri Dec 20 10:52:50 PST 2019

Hello Oregon Self-Management Network,

Thank you to those who joined us yesterday and for your patience with our unexpected technical hiccup! Please take a moment to complete this short feedback survey to help us improve future network calls: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ORSelf-Mgmt1219

The meeting agenda and slides are attached to this email, as well as OHA's Oregon Sustainable Health and Wellness Network Business Plan draft that was shared by Hilde.
If you missed the call, a recording is available here<https://healthinsight.zoom.us/recording/share/YWEeSGy82MNcwD9J7PzIUv0ITKK8g8Z2fRJjZJmxaUGwIumekTziMw?startTime=1576788311000>.

I'd also like to provide the various links made available throughout the call...

  *   Comagine Health's Compass page for consumers/program participants: comagine.org/LiveHealthyOR<https://comagine.org/livehealthyor>
     *   If you have a suggestion for a short, catchy URL to this page, please send us your ideas! Example: www.findhealth.org
  *   Comagine Health's Compass page for program delivery organizations: comagine.org/program/Live-Healthy-Oregon<https://comagine.org/program/live-healthy-oregon>
  *   OMA Steering Toward Health Campaign: www.theoma.org/steeringtowardhealth<http://www.theoma.org/steeringtowardhealth>
  *   OSU's Walk With Ease Program page: walk.oregonstate.edu
  *   Comagine Health's partnership to reimagine healthcare: comagine.org/partnership<https://www.comagine.org/partnership>
  *   Feedback survey for yesterday's network call: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ORSelf-Mgmt1219
  *   Link to add the 2020 network call meeting series to your Outlook calendar: https://healthinsight.zoom.us/meeting/vJwvcuugrzksc40FZr-hLh7CzpazdfbjDw/ics?icsToken=98tyKuigrD4oEtWXtl_9RbAqA5nqbOHqkXIa-oVnjlLtLygEQRnmN_hGNLB1NM-B
  *   Link to add the 2020 network call meeting series to your Google calendar: https://healthinsight.zoom.us/meeting/vJwvcuugrzksc40FZr-hLh7CzpazdfbjDw/calendar/google/add

Have a safe and happy holiday season! We look forward to seeing you in 2020.

All the best,

Tori Scholl, MPA
Pronouns: she/her/hers
Associate Improvement Advisor, Community Engagement
Oregon COMPASS Program Coordinator
Comagine Health
Desk: (503) 382-3946
[Comagine Health]<https://comagine.org/>
[Join Us]<https://comagine.org/partnership>

This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, business sensitive, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable laws and regulations. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this transmission is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please inform the sender and delete all copies. Thank you.