[Self-Management_OR] ECHO Series on Partnering with Community Health Workers

LiveHealthyOR LiveHealthyOR at comagine.org
Tue Feb 8 17:24:11 PST 2022

Hello!

Familias en Acción is co-facilitating an upcoming Oregon ECHO Network<https://www.oregonechonetwork.org/> program with the Oregon Community Health Worker Association (ORCHWA).

PARTNERING WITH CHWS: DIABETES AND HYPERTENSION PREVENTION AND MANAGEMENT<https://www.oregonechonetwork.org/partner-chw>

The purpose of this ECHO is to build the capacity of health systems and community-based organizations to incorporate support for CHWs into programs as valuable assets in prevention and management of diabetes and hypertension in the community.

Wednesdays, noon - 1 p.m., April 6 - June 22, 2022

I thought you or some of your colleagues may be interested in participating! Please forward this invitation.

Event details and registration link is attached. I'm happy to answer any questions you may have!

All the best,
Jaeme

--
Schedule
Mon-Fri:  8:30a - 5:00p

Jaeme Miranda (Klever), MHA |  She / Her / Hers
Director of CHW Services |  Familias en Acción

2710 NE 14th Avenue, Portland, Oregon 97212

Cell: 971-645-3073

This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, business sensitive, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable laws and regulations. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this transmission is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please inform the sender and delete all copies. Thank you.