[Self-Management_OR] Update from SMRC: Downloading Manuals and Materials from NEW website

Tori Scholl tscholl at comagine.org
Mon Jan 31 11:45:11 PST 2022

From: smrc-announce <smrc-announce at selfmanagementresource.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2022 3:50 PM
To: For Trainers of SMRC self-management programs <trainers at lists.selfmanagementresource.com>
Subject: [SMRC Trainers] MUST READ: Downloading Manuals and Materials

As always happens with a new website, we find bugs!  This one has to do with downloading your trainer manuals, slides, handouts, etc.  We discovered a bug and will be reprogramming how the system allows access to manuals and materials.  Beginning in a couple of days, your access to manuals and materials will be determined by your certification forms.  If we have your certification form for a program on file, the system will allow you to download Trainer materials for that program.

We are missing a lot of certification forms!  Many never submitted them, or did not submit any for additional programs.  For example, if you took a cross-training and have completed your required workshop to certify, make sure to go to your portal and submit your certification application for that program.  Likewise, if you were an active Leader before you took Master Training, go to the portal and submit applications for the programs you trained for as a Leader.

Your current certification forms will be listed on your profile page.  Make sure to have the date of your qualifying workshop(s) to fill in when you submit a missing one.  If you are not sure of the date within a month, chose a day within that month.  Until you have submitted your application and it is approved, you will not be able to download manuals for that program.

Remember, Leader’s manuals without watermarks, workshop slides and Tool Kit scripts can only be downloaded by the person named on your organization’s license.  You will have access to all Trainer manuals and materials.

Thanks for your patience during our “new website” times!

Linda, Virginia, Kate, Nieves and Diana

This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, business sensitive, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable laws and regulations. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this transmission is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please inform the sender and delete all copies. Thank you.