[Self-Management_OR] Reminder: June 15th Oregon Self-Management Network call -- next week!

Community Health communityhealth at comagine.org
Wed Jun 7 09:00:29 PDT 2023

Good morning OSMN members,

We hope you're able to join us for our upcoming quarterly call next Thursday, June 15th from 1-2 pm Pacific. We'll be asking for input from y'all on the value and purpose of the Oregon Self-Management Network in your CDSME activities in Oregon - even if you can only join for 10 minutes, your feedback will help inform next steps as we collaborate to strengthen program delivery infrastructure in Oregon.

We know there are many meetings for various coalitions, committees, and workgroups in this space and would like to know how we can better scope and define this network. If you are not able to attend the call but still want to provide feedback, please feel free to reach out to us directly at CINO at comagine.org<mailto:CINO at comagine.org> or you can add anonymous feedback and questions to this Google Jamboard<https://jamboard.google.com/d/1xpFStwjMRq7uBx7KigHWy2J27L6OQ3f2NU30VYqQ54I/edit?usp=sharing>.

We look forward to connecting with you next week!

Join call via computer: https://comaginehealth.zoom.us/j/91435995286?pwd=eFV5bmxYTnlpNGdnSWdESWRRcklFQT09

For telephone audio, dial +1 669 900 6833  or +1 253 215 8782  or +1 346 248 7799  or +1 646 558 8656  or +1 301 715 8592  or +1 312 626 6799

(Meeting ID: 914 3599 5286; Password: 223532)

Be well,

Tori Scholl, MPA
she/her/hers
Sr. Improvement Advisor, Community Health / Systemwide Quality Improvement
Compass Data Portal Administrator
[Comagine Health]<https://comagine.org/>

This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, business sensitive, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable laws and regulations. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this transmission is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please inform the sender and delete all copies. Thank you.