[Self-Management_OR] Updates for Oregon Self-Management Network (OSMN)

LiveHealthyOR LiveHealthyOR at comagine.org
Thu Mar 23 11:33:50 PDT 2023

Greetings OSMN members!

We've been experiencing some issues with this listserv and know that many of you have not been receiving our updates or calendar invites for our quarterly OSMN calls. We believe the issue has been resolved and will be re-sending the Outlook meeting series for our quarterly calls shortly.

Attached here are the slides from our March 16th meeting, which (understandably) had very low attendance, so I wanted to highlight the following opportunities that were shared:

  *   Office hours with OHA Health Systems Division on billing questions for National DDP and covered AAEBI programs. These will be offered monthly by request; please contact Lizzie Moore at Lizzie.E.Moore at oha.oregon.gov<mailto:Lizzie.E.Moore at oha.oregon.gov> if you would like to request a session.

  *   Upcoming virtual training on Plain Language: Best Communication Practices to Benefit All Learners on Wednesday, April 12th from 1-2 pm Pacific. Register here<https://comaginehealth.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJAtduyvpjMvGNesmbgcfTIhVooSKu9GAu09>.

And finally, we are eager to hear from partners on the value and purpose of the OSMN in your CDSME activities in Oregon. We know there are many meetings for various coalitions, committees, and workgroups in this space and would like to know how we can better scope and define this network. We will be facilitating a discussion around this at our next meeting in June and hope you can join us! In the meantime, you are welcome to add your anonymous feedback and questions on this Google Jamboard<https://jamboard.google.com/d/1xpFStwjMRq7uBx7KigHWy2J27L6OQ3f2NU30VYqQ54I/viewer>.

Save the date! Our next quarterly OMSN call is on Thursday, June 15th from 1-2 pm. If you don't see a calendar invite come through by the end of the day today, please let us know and we will help troubleshoot.

Thanks so much and we hope to see you soon!

Tori Scholl, MPA
she/her/hers
Sr. Improvement Advisor, Community Health / Systemwide Quality Improvement
Compass Data Portal Administrator
[Comagine Health]<https://comagine.org/>

This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, business sensitive, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable laws and regulations. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this transmission is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please inform the sender and delete all copies. Thank you.