[Sora] SORA Spring Event - Thursday, May 5, Employment Dept. Auditorium 2:00-4:00

Jerry Curry jerry.w.curry at state.or.us
Fri Apr 22 12:24:33 PDT 2016

Curses.......sometimes when you read & review, you miss the most obvious error.

The program is of course, May 5th.

-Jerry
-----------

Hello SORA folks.

We are pleased to announce our program for our Spring event being held on Thursday, May 5th from 2:00-4:00 at the Employment Department Auditorium.

*         Welcome & introductions (2:00 - 2:15)

*         2 very diverse & interesting presentations

o   Professor Leslie Leve, University of Oregon - Description of research studies focused on girls in foster care  (2:15-3:00)

?  Networking time (3:00 - 3:15)

o   Hillary Booth, Oregon Public Health Division - Foodborne illness investigations  (3:15-4:00)

Please see the attached event flyer for more details about our presenters and their presentations.

No registration required & everyone is welcome.

Please pass the word by forwarding this email to anyone potentially interested or  posting the flyer in your work area/break room.

Thank you & we'll see you there.

Jerry Curry
Reference Librarian
Oregon State Library
Salem, OR

jerry.w.curry at state.or.us<mailto:jerry.w.curry at state.or.us>
503-378-5008

Check out our databases & resources or
request a presentation to your work group.
http://library.state.or.us