[Sora] SORA - Looking for Speakers - 2017 1Q Event

Jerry Curry jerry.w.curry at state.or.us
Fri Dec 16 14:14:32 PST 2016

Hello SORA folks,

Would you welcome an opportunity to share your work with other research folks?  Looking for feedback?

Well, we have just the opportunity for you.

We are looking for speakers for our 1st event of 2017, tentatively scheduled for Thursday, Feb. 23, 2017, in the Employment Auditorium.

We've got the auditorium booked for 2 hours which means, we could accommodate up to 3 speakers with Q&A, etc....

The desired topic(s) is a bit vague but here goes:  Really anything related to statistics & methodology, but not specifically tied to software.

Please drop me a line or feel free to post to the list if you have interest in presenting.

Lastly, I hope the inconvenience caused by the inclement weather is beginning to ease for you & yours.

-Jerry

[Image result for public speaker]

Jerry Curry
Reference Librarian
Oregon State Library
Salem, OR

jerry.w.curry at state.or.us<mailto:jerry.w.curry at state.or.us>
503-378-5008

Check out our databases & resources or
request a presentation to your work group.
http://library.state.or.us