[Sora] Professional Development Opportunities (courtesy of SORA)

CHAPMAN Tasha L * DCBS Tasha.L.Chapman at oregon.gov
Thu May 12 14:30:22 PDT 2016

Hello all!

First of all, a huge thanks to our presenters and to all of you who came out for last week's State of Oregon Research Academy event!  A video of Leslie Leve's presentation will be available on our website soon, so stay tuned.

We'd like to announce two new professional development opportunities that SORA members (and non-members) can participate in...

SORA Job Announcements

SORA is pleased to announce a new mailing list for announcing open positions within the state related to data, research and statistics.  The list is called SORA_Job_Announcements.  Anyone, even SORA non-members, can subscribe to the list and find out about exciting new opportunities in Oregon state government.

If you're interested in seeing what is out there, or if you have job openings you'd like to post, subscribe to the list!  Tell your friends.  Pass the word.  We hope that individuals outside of state employment will also discover the list and use this resource to look for jobs.