[Sora] SORA Updates - Events, Recruitment, Speaker Call & Survey

CHAPMAN Tasha L * DCBS Tasha.L.Chapman at oregon.gov
Tue Nov 22 17:09:34 PST 2016

Hi all!

Just a reminder that our annual SORA Survey is still open and waiting for your responses.  To allow a little more time to respond, we will be keeping the survey open until Wednesday, November 30th.  We promise the survey will be quick and painless.  Your feedback is incredibly important in helping us provide you with the best events and support in 2017.

The survey can be found at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GT73RWQ

Thank you!

Your SORA Executive Committee