[Sora] Incentives for survey participation

HELVIG Judy K Judy.K.HELVIG at dhsoha.state.or.us
Mon Nov 28 08:29:35 PST 2016

Also at DHS, Child Welfare research is often done by external research partners.  DHS does require our research partners to offer Gift Cards instead of a Cash incentive to our clients.....because of the rule in place, or interpretation of the rule....

Thanks, Judy

Judy Helvig
Research Analyst
Office of Business Intelligence