[Sora] Save the Date: Census Data User Workshop at the Oregon State Library

Jerry Curry jerry.w.curry at state.or.us
Fri Sep 9 12:46:07 PDT 2016

Hello fellow SORA members,

I'd like to announce a Census Data Users Workshop hosted here at your Oregon State Library on 09/27 from 8:00 am - Noon.

I will be announcing this to our fellow state employees that are registered with the State Library next week.  I did however, want to give you all the first chance to register.

Two presenters from the U.S. Census Bureau will leading the workshop covering the topics:

-          Data on a Deadline: Accessing Quick Data Reports and Interactive Maps

-          Getting Ready for the 2020 Census

-          Census Bureau Economic Programs

Please see the attached flier for more information.

What & Where:
Census Data Users Workshop
Tuesday, Sept. 27th, 2016
8:00 am - Noon
Oregon State Library, Room 103
250 Winter St., NE  97301
For more information/directions, please contact us at: 503-378-8800 or library.help at state.or.us<mailto:library.help at state.or.us>

To Register:
Please register via I-learn,  https://ilearn.oregon.gov
To find this class in I-learn type:  OSL - Census Data User Workshop

Available Space:
I'm saving 50 spots for State Employees and 20 spots for the general public.
So, please do register if you hope to attend.

See you there.....

-Jerry

Training page for other OSL-hosted classes.
http://library.state.or.us/blogs/SEIC_CMS/wordpress/?page_id=210

Jerry Curry
Reference Librarian
Oregon State Library
Salem, OR

jerry.w.curry at state.or.us<mailto:jerry.w.curry at state.or.us>
503-378-5008

Check out our databases & resources or
request a presentation to your work group.
http://library.state.or.us