[Sora] SORA Looking for Executive Board Members (With Correct Attachment)

Jerry Curry jerry.w.curry at state.or.us
Thu Dec 14 17:18:57 PST 2017

Hello all,

Sorry for the follow-up email, but when I mess up..........I mess up.

Below is the call out for Executive Board members along *with* the correct attachment.

-Jerry Curry

--------------------
Hello SORA folks,

As we mentioned during Tuesday's program,  we're looking for new members for the 2018 SORA Executive Committee.  The Executive Committee is the governing body that plans and coordinates all of the great events that SORA puts on each year.

In addition we manage special projects such as the job shadow and workforce development programs.  Being part of the committee is a one year commitment (although committee members are allowed to serve more than one term), and we would love to have you join us.

Additional information is attached and can also be found on our website (OregonResearch.org).  If you are interested in learning more, please contact Hannah Osinga at Hannah.A.Osinga at oregon.gov<mailto:Hannah.A.Osinga at oregon.gov>  by 12/18.

Signed,

Your SORA Executive Committee

Jerry Curry
Reference Librarian/eClips Editor<https://statelibraryeclips.wordpress.com/>