[Sora] IMPLAN question

TOOMAN Gregory Gregory.TOOMAN at dhsoha.state.or.us
Fri Feb 17 09:21:02 PST 2017

Yes, I do.
DHS has a license, which sits - with the software - on an external hard drive that they send you. An interesting method of license control.

Let me know if you have specific questions.

By the way: the State of Oregon doesn't have an "HHS." We have a Department of Human Services, and a Health Authority - two agencies which provide human services.

Gregory Tooman
Self-Sufficiency and Regional Forecaster
Office of Forecasting Research and Analysis
Department of Human Services/Oregon Health Authority
500 Summer Street
Salem, OR 97301