[Sora] Using Visual Elements in Reports presentation- supplemental guide

BRINKLEY Rebecca J rebecca.j.brinkley at state.or.us
Tue Feb 28 13:17:51 PST 2017

Good afternoon,

Last week, I presented on "Using Visual Elements in Reports." I've attached a guide I created, based on that presentation. I hope you find it interesting and helpful.

Cheers,

Rebecca Brinkley, MPA
Staff Auditor
Oregon Secretary of State, Audits Division
255 Capitol St. NE, Suite 500
Salem, Oregon 97310

(503) 986-0517
FAX: (503) 378-6767

Hours: M-Th 7AM - 5:30 PM
If you know of or suspect any fraud, waste, or abuse affecting state funds or resources, call 1.800.336.8218. Professional operators are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Or report online at: http://fraud.oregon.gov<http://fraud.oregon.gov/>
Any person reporting such acts shall remain anonymous (ORS 177.180).