[Sora] Request for Reference Library Recommendations

ALLEN Lori lori.allen at HECC.OREGON.GOV
Wed Jan 18 08:53:50 PST 2017

Joe Celko's SQL for Smarties: Advanced SQL Programming

From: Sora [mailto:sora-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us] On Behalf Of Brookshire Kayla
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2017 4:33 PM
To: 'sora at listsmart.osl.state.or.us' <sora at listsmart.osl.state.or.us>
Subject: [Sora] Request for Reference Library Recommendations

Good Afternoon SORA Members,

I am a Research Analyst with the Department of Justice, Division of Child Support. We are in the process of building a research analyst reference library for our team.

Given the expansive body of knowledge of SORA members, we wanted to reach out and ask: what are your recommendations for specific titles to add to our library?

We are particularly interested in obtaining references for the following areas:

§  SQL training materials, and

§  References for quantitative analysis (descriptive and inferential) including multivariate regression

Any recommendation of texts, manuals, handbooks, etc. from introductory to advanced level would be most appreciated.

Thank you all in advance,

Kayla M. Brookshire
Program Performance Analyst | Division of Child Support
Oregon Department of Justice
Child Support Program Administration
503.947.4639
oregonchildsupport.gov<http://www.oregonchildsupport.gov/>

*****CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*****

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.