[Sora] Tableau Resources Update

Brookshire Kayla Kayla.Brookshire at doj.state.or.us
Mon May 1 11:10:47 PDT 2017

Good Morning SORA mailing list,

Last week I reached out to inquire about potential training opportunities for Tableau. Others responded that they were interested in Tableau training opportunities as well, so I wanted to share some of the training resource suggestions that I received.

Jerry Curry mentioned that the State Library has access to a database called Safari that allows you to search for resources including books and training videos. He provided the following links to register for a State Library Account and to access the Safari search database.
http://library.state.or.us/register/index.php
https://ccrls.ent.sirsi.net/client/en_US/oslenterprise/search/results/?ln=en&q=Tableau&rw=0

In addition, we were directed to the Tableau website, which has a number of introductory training videos:
https://www.tableau.com/learn/training

We also received information indicating that Tableau will provide demonstrations upon request.

The analysts at the Division of Child Support plan to review these resources to get us started, but we are still researching additional training opportunities at this time.

Thanks everyone,

Kayla M. Brookshire
Program Performance Analyst | Division of Child Support
Oregon Department of Justice
Child Support Program Administration
503.947.4639
oregonchildsupport.gov<http://www.oregonchildsupport.gov/>

*****CONFIDENTIALITY  NOTICE*****

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.