[Sora] Reminder - SORA recruits new members in the Executive Committee

BECHTOLDT Felicia * OED Felicia.BECHTOLDT at oregon.gov
Wed Dec 5 13:44:52 PST 2018

Hello SORA members,

This is a kind reminder that you can express your interest in joining the Executive Committee of the State of Oregon Research Academy<http://oregonresearch.org/> by December 7, 2018. For more information about time commitment and available positions, please see attached the flyer. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Also our next event is on December 12th, 1:30-3:00 pm at Labor and Industries Building, room 260 (350 Winter St., NE, Salem). We will have two speakers:

-          Michael Kuhn<https://economics.uoregon.edu/profile/mkuhn/>, Assistant Professor, Department of Economics, University of Oregon - Behavioral Economics in the Workplace

-          Megan Bolton, Research Analyst, Oregon Housing and Community Services - Statewide Housing Plan/Needs Assessment<https://www.oregon.gov/ohcs/pages/oshp.aspx>

We hope to see you there!

Felicia Bechtoldt