[Sora] Researchers: Your help for the Oregon Advocacy Commissions website redesign - 10 minutes by 12/19

Jerry Curry jerry.w.curry at state.or.us
Thu Dec 13 10:32:56 PST 2018

Hello SORA folks......

(1) A big thank you to a number of you for attending either in person or via streaming, our Fall program.  It was very successful and that's thanks to you and our great presenters.
(2) The Advocacy Commissions are asking for our help & feedback again.  Please see below.

-Jerry
State Library of Oregon

Hello Researchers & Librarians,

Please assist us in creating a more welcoming, useful website for the Oregon Commissions on Asian and Pacific Islander Affairs (OCAPIA), Black Affairs (OCBA), Hispanic Affairs (OCHA) and the Commission for Women (OCFW). It will take 10-15 minutes for you to complete this survey. Your feedback will guide our choices so that underrepresented communities, legislators, policy makers, researchers, and partners in social justice can find resources they need and engage with the Advocacy Commissions.

Thank you for agreeing to participate and help us by completing this survey by Wednesday, December 19th.  Here is the link to our short survey: https://hgsmu7e7.optimalworkshop.com/chalkmark/840e1bwu

Nancy Kramer,  OPMCP | Executive Assistant | Oregon Advocacy Commissions Office: Advising policy, Growing leadership, Building success for Asian Pacific, Black & Hispanic Oregonians & for Women

Contact | O: 503.302.9725  | nancy.kramer at oregon.gov<mailto:nancy.kramer at oregon.gov>
421 SW Oak St | Suite 770 | Portland | Oregon | 97204